Wasn't there going to be a "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" sometime about now?

by Pubsinger 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Jerohobobonadad
    Jerohobobonadad

I think the big announcement was the new tract campaign.

When I heard about the new campaign and how close armageddon is it really made me think that I'd been an utter fool to question the WTBS. Hold on, no it didn't that last bit was a lie.

• Gill
    Gill

Yes, I 'lifted ' on of those craps, sorry, tracts from my parents. What a load of BS!

I hope they don't try to place them with any Muslims!! I think I'll warn my parent what might happen to them if any Muslim householders are offended with the WTBTS pointing out that only those following their Bible are the true religion, everyone else is bird food! Should go down quite well in the muslim areas around here!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I think the so - called big announcement was the tract campaign as well. If anyone wants to read the crap tract, it's on this link:

http://www.reexamine.info/00s/the_end_of_false_religion_is_near.pdf

I hear they are asking publishers to keep a record of tract placemennts, perhaps trying to make sure the pubs all go out and try to dish the bs out.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Like any other "Big Announcement's" stated in the forum they turn out to be "Big Dissapointment's". Its nothing more than a new tract being announced along with special preaching announcing the inminent Armaggedon. Which it still amuses me to see on this forum many posts for a new supossedly "Big Announcement", when most should know that the WTS announces new books or tracts almost every year at the assemblies to rile up the troops, make it seem like they are doing something important.

Wasn't there also a post someone stating that another "Big Announcement" was concerning the blood issue? Or how about the other announcement that was so secret that the elders couldn't say a word about it, they just happened to mention to some MS that they had a big announcement? I could keep on and on about all the posts here about "Big Announcements" which turn out to be nothing. The fact is that these "Big Announcements" are the same old stuff as usual. Just that many posters here hype it up to make it seem like a big deal when it actually isn't

• proplog2
    proplog2

It's kind of like your parents coming home from shopping and telling you: "Guess what I bought you?"

" A brand new pair of socks!!!"

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    The big announcement was invisible.

And silent.

• happy man
    happy man

I heard that we have hade this trakt campain, two times before, 1974 and 1995, someone here know more about this,?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Armageddon is just around the corner..It will happen in 1975..Thats only 31yrs from now!!..Next year it will be 32yrs from now!..Laughing Mutley ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit