JW's you thought would never leave the WT

by aniron 15 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Up to a couple of years ago, I never thought I would leave. I had never really questioned anything, abd always tried to be a really good jw, yet here I am, not been to a meeting for over a year, and been da'd since November.

There are quite a few ex jws I have known who I could never see leaving, including my bf Trev and my friend Marion, but they did leave, and I doubt they will be the last to do so.

• greendawn
    greendawn

A JW couple that regular pioneered in the long term and were very pro JW even saying how dare those apostates provoke jehovah by picketing assemblies, eventually split up and left the JWs, but I don't know details because it happened long after I left.

• mama1119
    mama1119

My Dad for one. I never thought I would see that day. Now he is footloose and fancy free sportin a ponytail. There are a few on this site that are friends of the family that I was pretty shocked to learn they had left..you know who you are

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

In our circuit there was an outgoing elder with a very quiet wife, both pioneering. He was always used at Conventions for major parts. They started using him as our substitute circuit overseer, and the next thing you know, he DA'd. Nobody believed it. I wish I sought him out and asked "What's Up?" because that was 6 or 7 yrs ago.

• Mary
    Mary

Me..........my old PO got the axe a few years ago and he's never been back.

• uninformed
    uninformed

me

45 years as a witness, and 30 as an elder.

My wife, baptized 50 years almost.

u

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit