Firpo Carr's Homepage

by slimboyfat 42 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    So how come my post was rated? A very fine post it was too I may add. Vintage slimboyfat.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Simon has a "sensitive word filter" that still needs fine-tuning. If it thinks you have a potentially "offensive" word in your post, it puts that "NC-17" cover on it.
  • GrownMidget
    GrownMidget
    My guess is the word "cum" in your original post. I made one long post that had word "motherfucker" in it and it had same rating.

See, even this post was rated.
  • poopie
    poopie
    Excuse me but william jackson birth certificate stated was negro so heard is the second black modern day membet of gb. russel kurzen confirmed that jackson was indeed black. So before you speak get real facts please dont be like the watchtower sometime does.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Can you post a scan?
  • poopie
    poopie
    The scan is in the book jw from african amercan standpoint do your own research before you say something inacurate iv done mine.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I've got that book. Don't see no scan, what page?
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Whoa...that's a name from the past. I wonder if he is in or out...Firpo.

He is one interesting, complicated person.

• poopie
    poopie
    Its in there
  • TheListener
    TheListener

Poopie, I'm somehow missing part of the conversation, or just don't get it. Is there a book called "JW from African American Perspective"? I looked on google and couldn't find anything. Can you help with actual name and author? If so does that book have a scan of William Jackson's birth certificate? Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit