Anyone need older publications?

by Kaput 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jukief
    jukief

Do NOT (I repeat, do NOT) give them to Alanf!!! He just had to buy two more bookcases, and I'm at the breaking point. Books are taking over our entire house. :D

• Kaput
    Kaput

jukief --

Save yer vinegar for the realtor who's going to be selling you a bigger house!

• Maetel of La Metalle
    Maetel of La Metalle

Hi Kaput! I am new to this board, but have been observing (read: 'studying') the Witnesses for some time (they are the focal point of the work I'm doing for a university degree; I'm an anthropologist (well, when I wear *that hat!)) This is going to sound like I am asking the earth (I probably am; at worst I'll be told 'no', 'cuse you don't know me from Eve, which is of course, your right---they're your books! And others who also want them are people you know and maybe people who *need* them. I am more than happy just to receive the crumbs off the table (::grin::), I need two '60's books, [u]Let Your Name Be Sanctified[/u](ns61) and [u]Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of God[/u](li66);any bound [b]Awakes![/b]; and here's the bad part---anything published before 1961 and after, say, 1874? The Rutherford Rainbow would a marvelous help in what I am trying to do---anything from the Rutherford Era would be received with little gleeping crys of joy! (I do have a personal reference, Mr. Watters of the FreeMinds sites knows me and what I am working on.) I assume most everything has already been claimed by people who need the publications far more than I do; if there is anything left at this point (and will be grateful, quite literally, for 'anything'), tell me what you want for them and the shipping & handling costs (I live in the Province of British Columbia, in the British Dominion of Canada, so there will be exchange-rates and (on my side) Revenue Canada import tariffs). Thanks very much---even just for reading this far!!

• Kaput
    Kaput

Maetel -- you have a PM.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Matael,

Welcome to the forum!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest