schne_belly
    If your friends with schne_belly's, you must be fun

Damn right she is.....!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Welcome CALICO ETHEL

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

Well I think I'm fun. OH...I forgot to explain my name. It's my pirate name if I were to be a pirate ever... I was having a hard time coming up with a cool nickname for myself and someone told me of this website you go to and take a little test and then you get your pirate name. Mine is Calico Ethel Rackham. I thought it was funny. If you live in Wisconsin you should come out dancing with me sometime, then you'll see how fun I am. I loosen up a little with a couple of drinks in me too. Should I have said that? Oh well.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum Ethel, hope to hear about your experiences with the JWs.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    I loosen up a little with a couple of drinks in me too. Should I have said that? Oh well.

Ohhh dear...here we go! J/K.... ya, we'll get a bunch of WI apostates together soon for you to meet and party with!

She was SUPPOSED to come to the ABC fest...but chickened out on me!

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I'm just being honest!!!! I do loosen up with a few drinks in me.... I didn't say what kind. Maybe I just meant diet coke of course I'm joking! I'll try to post something with more content in it later. I'm working right now and can't really write anything in depth at the moment. stay tuned though....

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    I'm working right now and can't really write anything in depth at the moment. stay tuned though....

Oh you can bet I will!! NOw, Calico Ethel didn't you learn at the assemblies not to steal employer time?by 'surfing' the net?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    She was SUPPOSED to come to the ABC fest...but chickened out on me!

What is going to happen if I invite her out, and she is seen dancing with a worldy df'd person lmao! JK Dont you love that word, WORLDLY!

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    Dont you love that word, WORLDLY!

Worldly;1. of this world; temporal or secular 2.Devoted to the affairs, pleasures,etc of this world.

Now Butt that sounds NOTHING like you!!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    and she is seen dancing with a worldy df'd person

Ohhh she's been there, done that ...me, her AND Beautifulisfree!

and we had FUN too! Ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit