Do You Think President Obama Is Muslim?

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I am absolutely sure that most of this unprecedented vehemence is fueled by racism. Millions of people in this country still can't believe we elected a black president.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I'm not speaking of anyone in this thread when I say that, I am speaking esp of the vehemence of right wing media which both projects and fuels the racism of America.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    I don't think President Obama is Muslim. I don't think he's black, either.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    No, I don't believe he is very religious at all. From watching his words and actions I think that religious thought of any kind is not a big part of his world view. He does not seem to grasp how religion of any sort informs the actions and opinions of others. He keeps talking about encouraging religious tolerance, which is great except those that need to learn have no interest in it at all.
  • minimus
    minimus
    Love uni, that was funny!😊
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@min - yes, looking back at what I wrote it does seem like a joke but I was actually being serious.

I genuinely don't think he's Muslim, and as he has a white mother and black father, I view him as mixed race.

• BigMike
    BigMike
    Not a Muslim. Simply an empty suit completely bereft of any of his own ideas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit