August In Photos (OFG Is Still Alive)

by OpenFireGlass 48 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

ah-ha... there's my favorite newbie poster, wonderwoman... how ya doin'?.. Did ya get my PM? I only ask cause I was wondering if the PM system is actually working... mine says I have 1, but I have nothing new (sigh)...

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

and here i thought all that great outdoor beauty you talk about was THC delusions!!

great pics ofg!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    and here i thought all that great outdoor beauty you talk about was THC delusions!!

candid, you should know by now, I'm all about keepin' it real...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

God! Jesus went to the mountain tops and when he comes back he's to good to say hello or a peep or boo at my response to his pics! Hey? I don't have the plague!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    God! Jesus went to the mountain tops and when he comes back he's to good to say hello or a peep or boo at my response to his pics! Hey? I don't have the plague!

Hi MsMcDucket.. how ya doin'?.. ssorrryyy...

Did ya notice I didn't even take the time to flirt with arwen either?... don't take it so personally... ... there! ya happy now? And for good measure:

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

AAWWWW. i'm fantastic, thanks.
    I DID get your PM. And I sent one to you as well, at least I think I did. Maybe I didn't. I'll try it again...
    WW

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Jesus is love! I feel better now!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

magnificent! Thanks for sharing... got to get there one day.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Great pics! In that last one the dog looks like he's saying: "Damnit! Leave me along! I'm trying to sleep!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit