Hello

by kerj2leev 14 Replies latest jw friends

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I have recently(df'ed) left the tower after being raised in the "truth". Kinda weird but in an exciting way! The one thing I do miss is the friendships it sucks some have such a hard line, but that is the price they pay. Anyways I will be checking this place out and see what it has to offer. Hope to get to know some of you bad, dirty people!!! lol

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME!

Look forward to reading more of your posts!

Ian

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Kerj2leev,

Welcome to the forum! You will make MANY new friends here most likely find much in common with. Again, welcome.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• jstalin
    jstalin

I'm sure you'll find better friends on the outside - ones that don't require your allegiance to a publishing corporation to be your friend.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

You had friends on the inside? Real friends?

Welcome..look around, enjoy yourself.

lisa

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi kerj2leev, and welcome to the forum.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Kerj2leev!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

hey bud, Sometimes when you leave, it can be kind of lonely. Start taking a proactive approach on replacing the friends, join a club, dance class, go back to school, hang out with your coworkers, etc... By taking the initative and looking for good people quickly, it will not be so lonely. Glad to have you on board.

• south african beef
    south african beef

A big WELCOME from myself and my wife Bubble.

You will enjoy reading and joining in the posts here.

It may be hard when you first leave but believe me it gets much easier and life ends up being great!

• mama1119
    mama1119

Welcome. I know it can seem scary at first, but once you get comfortable in your freedom, you will be so glad you are out. Consider it the best thng thats happened to you...your free!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit