What part of the bible makes no sense to you?

by JH 81 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JH
    JH

Please make this less than 100 lines....

• JH
    JH

I believe everything the bible says.

OK, now I'm saved.

• Gill
    Gill

God apparantly makes a commandment not to kill.

Then, this same God goes round telling his people to kill everyone in their path including young, old etc. Then, the same God is apparantly going to kill eveyrone who doesn't go to the KH.

Is there something wrong with this picture.....or is it that I do not understand what 'Do not Kill' means?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

My first Bible reading:

1 “To your mouth—a horn! [One comes] like an eagle against the house of Jehovah, for the reason that they have overstepped my covenant, and against my law they have transgressed. 2 To me they keep crying, ‘O my God, we, Israel, have known you.’

3 “Israel has cast off good. Let one who is an enemy pursue him...

Slim

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Song of Soloman.

Nephilim. Jonah and the big fish. Job - Satan playing dare games with God. World wide flood.
    Why the bible makes no prophecy regarding its own collection.

• Dansk
    Dansk

All of it makes no sense to me because I don't believe it .................but just to humour you, JH, how can it be right for God to OK Lot screwing his own daughters? ("OH, the girls got him drunk!" some might say! Oh, sure, and he had a hard on??).

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Exactamundo, Dansk!

The whole thing is a man made cacophony of orchestrated poo poo!

The laws are twisted around to suit whatever man happens to be in charge at whatever time.

Bull doo doo at it's finest, most prolific and nauseatingly stinky!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

None of it makes much sense to me either, I don't believe a word, but the bit about Balaam's ass talking to him (I assume he meant the animal), makes less sense than most.

Mind you, most jws talk out of their a$$, so....

• Dansk
    Dansk

Gill,

You MUST come to the APOSTA CURRY! You're hilarious!! Please DO come!!

Linda:

but the bit about Balaam's ass talking to him (I assume he meant the animal),

Loved it!

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    ("OH, the girls got him drunk!" some might say! Oh, sure, and he had a hard on??).

OMG - I NEVER thought of that before. How could I be so stupid??

The bit that makes no sense to me are the rape laws for the Israelites. If a man raped a woman, if she was married you could stone him, if she was single she had to marry him. WTF???

( I suppose you made sure you only raped really good looking single girls)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit