2006 DC Pics see you again if not, then surely in paradise, ...

by moomanchu 46 Replies latest social current

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

It was a place, where paradise already existed...

Is it just me or are JW,s getting crazier?

check out this site if it hasn't been already posted

http://www.raphaelbick.de/bilder/temp/frankfurt2006/

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

hey,what the heck did that french woman have on her head?..and those two german policemen,i think they were in the village people..great pics!!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    hey,what the heck did that french woman have on her head?..

Haha..........I would have hated to sit behind her.....

purps

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Who wouldn't want all these people as neighbors? What a bunch of dorks.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Click on the other links on the page if you can handle it

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TROOF!!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Looks more interesting than a typical DC.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

You know honestly, this is one of the things I miss about the organization. It was nice having instant friends/associates where ever I went. I would think you will find similar types of things in other religious meetups. But I don't want it if it means I have to accept all the crap. Then all you have in common is that you both brought the crap.

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

My brother sent me this today...I forgot how cheezy everyone gets...I especially was bothered by the young ones, earnest bible students???? Give me a break. They don't have a choice.

• vomit
    vomit

O ghod I hate thoes happy faces, especialy the dire clothes al lthe white people are wearing. Seems that since I left 10 years ago the clothes of the frigid spinsters have never changed.

At least the Japanese dress up a bit. Its funny in reality most Japanese are totally rice christians, they only do it becasue they want to be in a community or want to talk to white people. As seen from the ammount of English speaking congs here. (yep I am in Japan)

The funny thing is, one child is giving the cameraman a Paper crane, a sign of good luck/health, children make thousands to hang at shinto shrines.

For this years memorial a witness game me an invation with a letter that had a Dove of peace stuck on to it. Almost identical to the kind of cards I got when I was making my communion as a catholic. (I kept it I should maybe put a pic up)

How would giving a four leaf clover go down in your cong? (Not unknown in Japan)

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Its funny in reality most Japanese are totally rice christians, they only do it becasue they want to be in a community or want to talk to white people.

What does this mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit