• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    WELL YOU KNOW THAT GOD CAUSED ALL THAT TO HAPPEN

Did you catch the comment that was made about how
    God can manipulate nature?

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Yes I did Purp.

I said to myself, well there is the suggestion, now run with it.

Outoftheorg

• blindersoff
    blindersoff
    Now the jw's and other religions will all be saying. WELL YOU KNOW THAT GOD CAUSED ALL THAT TO HAPPEN.

What is the problem with God using the natural forces ?

B

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I will study Exodus now with this new information.

I think these things happened ......and then the story was told.....

Its like I caught a fish .......this BIG!

but to be fair........I am going to read the accounts

and come up with my own conclusions.

What is the problem with God using the natural ;forces ?

There is nothing wrong with it, but what happened was a natural phenomanon(sp) I think what was used was that something natural was happening, and peoples, fear, guilt, lack of knowledge, coincidences etc etc....made for a really good story.

purps

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Well Blinder.

If God is all power all knowing and capeable of anything and everything, Why would he go to all that trouble and cause so many humans so much death and disturbing other humans with no guilt in the actions of the Egypt King.

All he had to do is snap his finger and correct the Egypt king and his soldiers and lead the jews to another place.

But no we blame God for causing all the deaths and destruction caused by these tsumamis, the earth quakes, The complete destruction of the people around the Santarini volcano. Thousands maybe millions of people died in this.

You are blaming all that death on God? What kind of God do you have?

Outoftheorg

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    But no we blame God for causing all the deaths and destruction caused by these tsumamis, the earth quakes, The complete destruction of the people around the Santarini volcano. Thousands maybe millions of people died in this.

You are blaming all that death on God? What kind of God do you have?

good point..............If blinder did not need to hear that I did.

thanks

purps

• oldflame
    oldflame

I have it on right now it is just about over. I thought it was very well done and set the fact that the story of the Exodus is a real happening. Many findings including ancient writings from the Egyptians as well as the Jews collaborate.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Exodus Chapter 12 37 The Israelites journeyed from Rameses to Succoth. There were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children. 38 Many other people went up with them, as well as large droves of livestock, both flocks and herds.

Biggest Mathematical Miracle in the World
    Moses and his people were in the desert, but what was he going to do with them? They had to be fed, and fed is what he did, according to the Quartermaster General in the Army.
    It is reported that Moses would have to have had 1500 tons of food each day. Do you know that to bring that much food each day, two freight trains, each a mile long, would be required!
    Besides you must remember, they were out in the desert, so they would have to have firewood to use in cooking the food. This would take 4000 tons of wood and a few more freight trains, each a mile long just for one day.
    And just think, they were forty years in transit.
    And oh yes! They would have to have water. If they only had enough to drink and wash a few dishes, it would take 11,000,000 gallons each day, and a freight train with tank cars, 1800 miles long, just to bring water!
    And then another thing! They had to get across the Red Sea at night.
    Now if they went on a narrow path, double file, the line would be 800 miles long and would require 35 days and nights to get through. So, there had to be a space in the Red Sea, 3 miles wide so that they could walk 5000 abreast to get over in one night.
    But then, there is another problem.
    Each time they camped at the end of the day, a campground two-thirds the size of the state of Rhode Island was required, or a total of 750 square miles long...think of it! This space just for nightly camping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit