Snakes on a Plane...for or against?

by jgnat 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Sam is the MAN, no doubt about that. Would I pay to see it? No.

The key word here being....pay.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Tom Cruise is extremely overated. The only film I can stomach him in is Rain Man.

When it hits the dollar theatre.

Heather's Lament: Grand Rapids no longer has dollar theaters. *Sigh* I can't afford to go see movies any longer. I paid less to see George Harrison in 1974 than I would for a movie ticket now.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I find gimmick movies such as SOAP to be an insult to my intellect. Studio bosses who crank out this kind of drivel ought to be exposed for the frauds that they are. That said, I can't wait for the opening of BEERFEST! Just 7 more days! WOOHOO! I'm thinking Oscar.

http://beerfestmovie.warnerbros.com/

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled
    That said, I can't wait for the opening of BEERFEST! Just 7 more days! WOOHOO! I'm thinking Oscar

LOL!!!

• hambeak
    hambeak

I guess I'm the dumb one in this crowd! I can't wait to see it. You see I like the movie Anaconda also the one with Betty White called Lake Placid about a man eating crocodile. I'm terrified of snakes but they do fascinate me.

H

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Sometimes a movie is just a movie.

Can't wait to see this bad boy.

• jojochan
    jojochan

I CAN"T BELIEVE I HAVE'NT POSTED TO THIS YET UNTIL NOW!!

I can't wait to see it tonight! I'm so juiced! Yes I too am suckered into the hype as well.

SNAKES ON A MUTHA$%*'N PLANE!!! BYAHHHHH!!

ok...I'm calm now...

jojochan.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre
    "What's next, spiders on a plane?

how about "Elders on a plane"?

we would have to turn the thermostat WAY down for that

• luna2
    luna2
    how about "Elders on a plane"?

They'd have to pay people to come and sleep through that...now if it was Elders and apostates on a plane, it might be more interesting.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Elders and apostates on a plane

I'd pay to see that.

well as mrsjones said, it's a fluff movie. You don't go to see it for social commentary, you see it to escape reality for two hours. I loved 'eight legged freaks', another b-movie that was fun to watch. Sam's the man!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit