The Gentiles Times Reconsidered--Again but this Time By Using the Bible

by thirdwitness 1380 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frank75
  • Frank75
    Frank75

I miss Frank too. Any way we can get him and his superior wit back on this forum?

The other Frank (Frank75)

• Frank75
  • zagor
    zagor

Frank, having troubles posting picture? I don't see anything

• Frank75
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Frank75,

That last piece of artwork reminds me of an illustration in a Reader's Digest Condensed Book that I read many years ago.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Frank good to go bravo i have saved all your masterpieces to my HDD and backup uploaded to my online server for safekeeping

• thirdwitness
    thirdwitness

Mene mene tekel upharsin

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hee-hee! Oh, man, thirdwitness. You are too much.

Oh, BTW thirdwitness. Speaking of Daniel 5:26:

"This is the interpretation of the word: ME'NE, God has numbered [the days of] your kingdom and has finished it."

Check out the NWT's marginal references:

Marginals
    Rbi8 Daniel 5:26

Isaiah 13:11—And I shall certainly bring home [its own] badness upon the productive land, and their own error upon the wicked themselves. And I shall actually cause the pride of the presumptuous ones to cease, and the haughtiness of the tyrants I shall abase.
    Jeremiah 25:12—"And it must occur that when seventy years have been fulfilled I shall call to account against the king of Babylon and against that nation," is the utterance of Jehovah, "their error, even against the land of the Chaldeans, and I will make it desolate wastes to time indefinite."
    Jeremiah 27:7—And all the nations must serve even him and his son and his grandson until the time even of his own land comes, and many nations and great kings must exploit him as a servant.
    Jeremiah 50:1—The word that Jehovah spoke concerning Babylon, concerning the land of the Chaldeans, by means of Jeremiah the prophet:
    Jeremiah 51:11—Polish the arrows. Fill the circular shields, O men. Jehovah has aroused the spirit of the kings of the Medes, because it is against Babylon that his idea is, in order to bring her to ruin. For it is the vengeance of Jehovah, the vengeance for his temple.

Wow. Daniel 5:26 applies to Jeremiah 25:12 which was, in turn, fulfilled on that very night in 539 BC. What a surprise.

AuldSoul

• zagor
    zagor

I can't belive this thread is still running, what could possibly be so interesting?

Frank, by the way these are awesome, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit