FBI are soo Smart

by ISP 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

They have been able to name all 19 terrorists within days, their addresses and other particulars. They have also linked them directly and/or indirectly to Bin Laden. They have been able to trace hire cars used and flight schools.........all within days.

Yup they are doing a great job.

ISP

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

They knew who they were. Likely all 19 of those men were on some kind of watchlist. So it's not necessarily astounding that they know already who they are. What IS astounding is that all thesepeople who are routinely monitored managed to all get on planes with weapons. Once the nationalistic fervor recedes there will be hell to pay at the FBI and CIA.

• Teirce
    Teirce

Well, Mulder isn't available. What are you expecting?

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Looks like they may be smart but they were asleep at their post. I believe they owe all Americans a big apology.

• teejay
    teejay

I'm looking for confirmation of something I heard ONCE on ABC's nightly news: that at least one of the suicide pilots received, quote "pilot training here in the U.S. at the highest level." The reporter suggested that they may have even been trained in the U.S. Air Force.

• ISP
    ISP

There is a large amount of irony in the topic title because the level of 'intelligence' is pathetic.

However, the forthcoming military action by the US should save a few butts in the FBI and in the administration. But what was the FBI upto?

ISP

BTW teejay, I also heard that some of the terrorists received military training in the US.

• Satanus
    Satanus

ISP

Well, the big picture is that this exactly what the american govt and israel needed to get them what they want. The israeli army can now kill every one of those pesky palistinians, down to the last little baby girl and her dolly.

Investigations closing in on W are stopped.

The american military, with nato, and most other countries, even china following along, can stomp to powder any islamic countries that the US chooses to label 'terrorist'. Heck, islam and arabs are pain in the ass anyways.

Increase of spending budgets all around. Every body is happy, right? Maybe. It will take some time to see how many of the freedoms we presently have will remain.

S

• teejay
    teejay

ISP,

... the level of 'intelligence' is pathetic.

I look at the word "intelligence" from a military perspective: secret information about an actual or potential enemy. Personally, I don't see them as dumb as they might appear. I believe the FBI and CIA (and foreign secret service agencies in France and Israel, according to reports) were not totally taken off guard by who and what happened. The speedy arrests of suspects, location of cars with clearly incriminating evidence, so-called 'safe houses,' etc, is not all that impressive if these agencies already knew who and where these people were. If true, how could some 19 people, under survelliance, find their way in broad daylight onto commercial airlines flying transcontinentally?

But what was the FBI up to?

Good question. Don't look for much interest in this line of questioning.

BTW teejay, I also heard that some of the terrorists received military training!

I can't help but be reminded of Lee Harvey Oswald and his connection with both the CIA and America's bitter enemy (Russia) and how he was arrested so soon after JFK's assassination, having 'left behind' everything but smoke coming from the weapon. It all seems awfully neat to me, and the U.S. government has found rare ground: the unqualified support of the American people, regardless of what the leadership wants to do.

Makes me wonder.

tj

• sf
    sf

"Investigations closing in on W are stopped."

Haha, funny thing....this is what i say everytime i look into those evil eyes.

sKally, www klasss

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Not sure the point of this post. Not all Arabs, in flight school or otherwise, are on a watch list. If they are, it's a pretty big watch list. OTH, most of these men had to live and work here to pull this off. That makes them relatively easy to identify.

Within a few minutes of realizing the scope of this thing, I knew that because of the size of it, it would be no mystery who did it, certainly not at the action level, and not at the organizational level for long. Hell for that matter, as soon as I knew more than one plane was involved, I posited to the people around me that they no doubt did not use guns, did use knives, and that I'd wager there were 3 or 4 terrorist per plane. And I'm no criminal mastermind, I'd never given it thought before.

There may indeed have been warnings that something was going to happen. That in no way means someone could have just snapped their fingers and prevented it.

Everyone loves a good mystery, but I amazed at the people who will choose the impossible conspiracy over the simple evidence. The more complicated something is, the less likely it is to be successful. Occams Razor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit