Sheep vs. Goats

by riverofdeceit 14 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

Goats are a great favorite in my area. The village of Falmouth, PA, has been holding annual goat races for many years now. Goats from all over Lancaster County are brought in for the races and for display. They're great animals, and they have attitude, something no sheep can claim.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

mrsjones5:

Thanks! That's exactly the cartoon I was referring to!

S4

• gumby
    gumby

Sheep also get screwed by the shepards every now and then too. The WTBTS are perverted shepards who breed the sheep constantly and the sheep let them. Try breedin a goat and see what happens to yer arse! Not that I have....but you can just imagine

Gumby

• luna2
    luna2

Nice analogy, Gum. LMAO! It is true, though.

I detested being called a sheep like it was something desirable. I used to get a little frisson of distaste everytime I heard the term.

I also hated how Bible/WTS knowledge was referred to as something to eat...spiritual food, banquet, table. Ugh. Made me wanna barf.

• Mary
    Mary

LMAO @ Garybuss!!

It didn't really bother me being called a sheep as I didn't give it much thought......I figured it was better than being called a goat....

Gumbreeder said: Try breedin a goat and see what happens to yer arse!

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that you'd either get a geep or a shoat.

Not that I have....

Oh suuuuuuureeee........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit