Been gone for awhile, no internet.

by avishai 23 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((avishai)))

Great to see you again. I am so sorry about your gf, that sucke, but happy to hear things are getting better for you.

Linda

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome back Avi. Tough break on the gf. I guess that means you're available now?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hi Avi! BABY!!

***Runns and jumps on the Arrow and Avi Dogpile!!***

so happy to see ya!

You have missed it all! So hurry.......... read........... catch up!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YAY!!

dogpile lovin' on Avi!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Avi...Avviiiiiiiiiiii....can you breath hon?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hi, Avi! Glad to see you back. I'll drop you an email now and again, now that I have an email to drop one to.

Respectfully,
    Brandon

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hey Sweetie! I've missed you soooooooo much! Hugs and smooches. Is your phone number different now? PM me the new one if it is, will you? So glad to see this, I was planning on calling you tonight or tomorrow. There are no coincidences, huh? Love ya!
    Stacey

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi avi I just sent you an short email to make sure I had your email address. Then came back to read the rest of the thread.

Sorry to hear you have been having such a hard time. Sometimes we just never know where our path in life will take us.

It sure is good to hear from you though (((avi)))

• Odrade
    Odrade

Just tried to call you, I have the wrong number darlin'. PM me the new one would ya?

• gespro
    gespro

Hi Avi!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

It's been awhile...I do understand though and I'm sorry to hear about the stuff you've been put through.

Hang in there, Bro!

g

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit