If this isn't the truth, then what is our hope?

by Gigi2121 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gigi2121
    Gigi2121

I'm new here but not new to researching and questioning the JW beliefs. I have quite a story.... One that's been haunting me for awhile... But first, I'd like to hear what people have to say about this topic question, please.

-Gigi

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If this isn't the truth, then what is our hope?

Image result for live your life

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Go live a great life.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

'If This Isn't The Truth....'

Actually it's not a question of 'IF'!

Millions now living who have had any association or affiliation with this organization know for a fact that Jehovah's Witnesses are a lost cause. Most if not much of humanity view JWs as a parasite organization and a disgrace to the Christian community!

Sorry if I sound harsh...but that's the damndest truth!

• Gigi2121
    Gigi2121
    Lol @ JW gone bad, I can see that ya. But I mean something more specific? Like what do we believe in after all this? Like is there still a paradise, or is there really a heaven and hell? I still want something to believe in, just not sure where I would go after I officially leave it. I'm scared ya know? Growing up in it... But I was always the black sheep anyways.....
  • FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    I find I don't need to know what lies ahead. I enjoy being able to enjoy each day for the gift it is. I no longer worry whether I will make it into a mythological paradise and it is ever so freeing.
  • Gigi2121
    Gigi2121
    Yea I'm working on letting go of that too.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    How about live your life to the fullest but just shy of 1Cor 15:32: '....let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we are to die.'
  • Hisclarkness
    Hisclarkness

Hi gigi2121!!!

im new here as well though I've been lurking for a couple of years. To put it shortly, Jesus is the truth. You do not have to believe in any specific religion or doctrine. Jesus said the only two commandments were to love God and love your neighbor. His true disciples would be recognized by the love they showed. This is not specific to any one religion. He is the church. The wheat and weeds are all mixed together, remember?

• cappytan
    cappytan

I know how it feels to have that question.

I've become fine with not knowing.

I had to learn that it's perfectly okay to say, "I don't know."

You can't be afraid of the unknown. Embracing and accepting the unknown is embracing life, liberty and happiness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit