Candida Anyone?

by looking_glass 23 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

Yep, I remember the sister I was studying with claimed she had candida. Along with half the congregation having ME, I should have realized then that they where a bunch of nutters.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I remember that and when I was with a group of sisters one day I remember thinking "hello more neurotic sister stuff " when they talked about it.

Then I said "Isn't that the SISTERS DISEASE so you can get out of having sex with your husbands coz you are all neurotic!?"

Well that went well

Ringo5

I remember that mushroom thingy that grew in tea and how the R & F thought that their grey hair was going black again,that asthma was now cured etc etc...

Steve

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I never knew of this. What an insult to those who have actually had candida in their body and almost died!!!!! My daughter and I, for instance. Candida in the body/blood/organs can easily kill a person!!!!!!!!! It's so messed up that the same ppl who knew of this whole craze and then watched what my newborn daughter and I went through were the same ones encouraging me to stick with the jw's.

• juni
    juni

Blondie - that was SO FUNNY. You must feel like a nut today?

I remember the mushroom in water crap. It looked like a science project gone bad. I had forgot all about that. Thanks for the memory??

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit