I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by morty 17 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Missed you, Morty!

• delilah
    delilah

MORTY!!!!! HURRAY!!!! I'm SOOOOooooo glad to see you're back....

WOO-HOO..... oh, me so happy....* Delilah does a little happy dance, and whistles a happy tune*

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hey Morty! Great to have you back!

When you're in the neighbourhood make sure you stop by for a beer.

W

• Dansk
    Dansk

Oh, No!

Love ya,

Ian

• morty
    morty

Wow, I was not forgotten at all.....I am impressed!!...and so many new ones here as well.......

Welcome to the new ones, sorry I missed welcoming you....

Now, where are all my bro’s & sista’s??? Sassy, Gumbo, Mac, Flying High, Mouthy, Ray, just to name a few.....

Legolas: Thanks

Blondie: I missed your informative mind!

Crumpet: Just could not pin-point what was missing uh??..lol..You have to be the "hot babe" here now...*wink-wink*

Fullofdoubt: 10-4!!

Anewme: Thanks, I love your pic of that beautiful flower...

WordleyAndre :pm me when the world comes to an end...I will be playing poker in my underground cave waiting for the big annoucement...lol...oh, btw, only me and cockroaches will be able to survive that explosion, bomb, flood, earthquake, ...lol...

Bem: missed ya too....( The person that gives their left hand to help someone)

Lisavegas: aawwwww, thanks for the BIG welcome sign!!

Bikerchick: Your still your same kind self!!

Lonely Sheep: I have some catching up to do with ya on the posting!!

Delilah: Girlfriend, you have learned the gift to gab while I have been gone I see..lol..I missed you as well thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much...now, how about spinning me around once or twice while your dancing ?? Just for old time sake...lol..lol..lol..I have some posting to do I see in order to catch up with you....

love ya!!! BTW, how is the family doing???

Finally Free ( W): that’s a big 10-4 on the beer!! As soon as I arrive, I will call you!!!

Dansk: DON’T THREATEN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LMAO..LOL..LOL...Gald to see ya around hun!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    You have to be the "hot babe" here now...*wink-wink*

Good point - go away - there's no room for another hot babe! Good to see you back - now explain what kept you away again? And you missed Dansk getting better, myriads and myriads of trollers, swansongs and threads about swansongs - oh the joy! Glad to be back?!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Welcome Back Morty! (I'm always late in finding these sorts of threads)

• morty
    morty
    Good point - go away - there's no room for another hot babe! Good to see you back - now explain what kept you away again? And you missed Dansk getting better, myriads and myriads of trollers, swansongs and threads about swansongs - oh the joy! Glad to be back?!

OMG!!! Dansk is all clear now?? ( I need a link to that one!!) I am doing a happy dance for him!!!

And,,,,,,, do we now have a song book for the swansongs here???...lmao..lol...lol..and do you have any of the songs memorized yet???

BTW, this hot babe is here to stay for a while...sorry to burst your bubble sista...have any tips for me???

I could go on for days why I had to leave but, lets just say, I have a new puter, the internet and the kids are working for the summer, so I get a chance at using the computer....

Midget sas: It's never to late for anything my friend...Thanks hun...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit