Are they at it again...shockin announcement September

by aniron 66 Replies latest jw friends

• chappy
    chappy

The Mayan calender shows Sept. 29, 2012 as the end of the world. Also the planet Nibiru is supposed to complete its 3600 year orbit in late 2012, causing titanic geological calamity to earth as it passes.. There is a large asteroid that will come perolously close to earth in late 2012. An asteroid impact is predicted in the book of Revelations. 2012 is expressed in nearly all religions as an extremely significant date.

Who Knows?

chappy

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    There is a large asteroid that will come perolously close to earth in late 2012

Toutatis crosses earths orbit every 4 years. The next 2 are 2008 and 2012. I forget the distance for the 2012 crossing but in 2004 it got as close as it will get for the next hundred years or so. .0104 AU

• Satanus
    Satanus

chappy

The Mayan calender shows Sept. 29, 2012 as the end of the world.
    Wasn't just the end of the calender?
    Also the planet Nibiru is supposed to complete its 3600 year orbit in late 2012, causing titanic geological calamity to earth as it passes..
    Ah, you're a david icke bot.
    There is a large asteroid that will come perolously close to earth in late 2012. An asteroid impact is predicted in the book of Revelations. 2012 is expressed in nearly all religions as an extremely significant date.
    Could you name some of those religions? The ones i checked out had nothing about 2012.

Who Knows?
    Obviously, not you. S

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Obviously, not you.

LOL Kitty has claws...

J

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Having we learned anything yet? The shocking announcement is: "Jehovah's Witnesses no longer drink JAVA, COFFEE, Decaffinated only. You will be given six months to kick the addiction just like the 70's when we were given 6 months to quit Tobbacco. No more can a witness in good standing own a coffee plantation, or serve coffee in a restaurant. After 6 months you will be disfellowedship just as if you were addictted to tobbacco".

This is shocking, who can listen to this? Mass exodus out of the Watchtower and into the nearest coffee house, slurp! sip! sip! ahh! good cup of coffee eh brother, eh sister! Anyone got a smoke? Hey I just saw brother Brown coming out of that coffee house, he had his head down under that hat of his. He was really nervous and jittery. Should I report him, I can't we need two witnesses to make a case.

. LET'S GO AND ENJOY A GOOD CUP OF JAVA.

Blueblades

• heathen
    heathen

No caffeine would rule out alot of drinks other than coffee. I'm thinking it will have something to do with that case where a j-dubby swindled other j-dubbies and the official dogma of not getting involved buisness wise with fellow witnesses . Now how lame would that be ? It's like , you're all a bunch of crooks and bad association rather than the usual , we are better than everybody because we have a bible trained conscience ..........blah blah

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

'yawn'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit