Nat's gift to Mouthy

by Lady Lee 44 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Great Shirt and nice hearing from YOU Mouthy!

You look proud to be wearing that.....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Barb said,

Whenever Joe and I wear ours, we get into fun conversations with folks who want to know where the university is located.

My understanding is that it is an INTERNET VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY. Distance learning and all that; choose your own major!

• morty
    morty

I freaking well love that shirt!!!

I have 5 on the way!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well after all the loving things said about me How could I NOT respond....Thank you all so very much..

We were all blind when we were in the WT ....But that is NO excuse for the blindness NOW....I am NOT beautiful.... I am quite plain>in fact MANY folks used to ask "how did you capture such a good looking Hubby" So I love the fact you send me your love!!!! But cut out your blindness (HUGS TO YOU ALL)

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• jgnat
    jgnat

Mouthy, you are one HOT model! I would conservatively predict you have boosted sales 300%.

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am resurrecting this thread for the newbies( so many of them) to get a shirt for the summer. You would be surprised how many friends I have made every summer when wearing it.... A real opening conversation piece.
    Those of you who say you have no friends. wear it & get some. !!!!! Dare ya!!!!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Don't know how I missed it first time round Granny but you look fab - reet fetching - as we say in God's own county of Yorkshire!

I believe the cockney description is 'fine and dandy'?

Whichever lol!

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

well done mouthy i really respect you xx

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    I am resurrecting this thread

AHA! I caught you. (((Grace)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit