Lots of night owls on here.
    So it's almost 1;30 am here and Yup, not sleepy. *Grr*

Dams

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

talk to me dams...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Night owl, but I think it's just because I hate going to bed. Just like a damn kid, I want to stay up until I just can't function anymore. Unlike a damn kid, I have to get up at 630am. So I force myself into bed. Not early enough, generally, but almost always before I'm ready.

Dave

Me, too. I always fought going to sleep. When I was kid, I never slept at nap time. I went for a while as an adult being able to nap. Now, in my late forties, I realize that life is finite and I don't want to waste it napping. I wish I could sleep better hours. When I lived on Oahu, it was five and six hours difference from the east coast. The sun rises early and sets early all year long. I found it much easier to be a morning person there. That and the sub tropical sun was so cheerful and invigorating. So maybe all of us night owls need to move to Oahu, yes?

• In Between
    In Between

Night owl ... I'm best on about 6 hours of sleep ... so bedtime is around 12 a.m. and I'm up around 6:30 a.m. ...

• Taythan
    Taythan

Night Owl .....would a morning person be posting at 2:23 a.m.?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Night owl for sure...

however having two kids, a husband, working I tend to be pretty beat these days when 10 or 11 rolls around. I do prefer nights though. mornings are my husbands best time and he knows to leave me alone till he's made the coffee and I'm drinking my first cup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit