anybody out there know me

by witnessscorn 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Thomason?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I've been in the Dallas area since 1973. My parents were Bill and Katherine Bibbee; my full name is Christina (but I go by Nina now). 1973-1976: Richardson congregation (which split to form Plano around 1975). 1976-1977: Corsicana (ugh). 1977-1983: Lancaster congregation, with a year or two in Red Bird in there somewhere. 1983-1986: Arlington East. 1986-1994: White Rock. 1994-2002: Plano (various congregations). My married name was Presley and then Scott.

PM me if you know me!

Nina

• witnessscorn
    witnessscorn

Yes I know your name but I can't put a face to it.

• Chimene
    Chimene

I know you!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Was married in the Garland kh in 1972...knew a lot of jw in and around Dalls/Ft. Worth...may have known your parents, perhaps...

Glad your here...stick around long enough and you'll connect with someone you know...JWD makes it a small world... as a few of us discovered at the Dallas sweatfest recently...

I am by the way Quentin Roberts...if it rings a bell let me know...

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

I was in Beverly Hills from 1975 until we moved to Arlington in 1988. Your profile didn't ring a bell, however I haven't associated with anyone (except Valis) since '93. hmmm, just thinking.....Did you marry a girl from a large family? Was your grandfather a "prominent" elder in the Dallas area?

Theresa B.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hey I know you. Im your ex wife and you owe me 5 years alimony for our seven kids!

Only kidding. I dont know you from Adam. But welcome.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    Im your ex wife and you owe me 5 years alimony for our seven kids!

I think ya skeered 'em!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit