Finally downloaded the application for America's Next Top Model. :)

by stillAwitness 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Stilla- Save your $3.95 and post your real pic here and we'll judge ya!
    Seriously, if you aren't afraid of getting aposta-busted, (and it seems like you're not... livin in SIN and all... ;) ) post your picture- seems like there's be lots o folks here who'd give you our 2 cents...

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

stilla,

Go for it, girl! I'll root for you. By the way Jayla was a jw? She sure didn't sound or act like one.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Jayla wasn't technically a JW, never babtized. Wasn't she also on MTV's Road Rules? Your right Stilla, 22 is a bit late to try to jump start you modeling career, so ANTM could be a huge help to you at this point. You've only got 2 more year before your considered 'too old'. After you reach the big 25 and haven't made it as a supermodel, your stuck with catalog modeling. Wish I would have gotton off my lazy unmotivated butt when I was young and got into modeling while I could. Now I'm waaaaay to old! You should post your pic here, I'm curious to see what you look like. =)5'-8" isn't too short, look at Kate moss. She's only 5'6".

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Good luck Stilla! Hope you get an audition at least! I'm a fan of the show too although Tyra is scary as hell!

I'd probably keep the JW thing to yourself in the early stages should you get through - Jayla mentioned it and they could rule you out initially because its "old" and they want something new - know what I mean? try and think of something "new" to distinguish you - there ar lots of beautiful unique looking girls out there but what they are primarily looking for is good telly - speaking of which - maybe you can trade the rooster in for a portable TV!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Stilla- Save your $3.95 and post your real pic here and we'll judge ya!

Seriously, if you aren't afraid of getting aposta-busted, (and it seems like you're not... livin in SIN and all... ;) ) post your picture- seems like there's be lots o folks here who'd give you our 2 cents...

She's right. In fact, I got two model's careers started (one of them has lived in Paris, NY, and Milan, for extended periods). The bad news for me is, they were male :questions own sexuality:

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I can't post my pic now. Just not quite ready for that yet but one day if I am ever ready I will. Liquid you are right about my age and how it can be considered "too old" but as far as commercial modeling that market has just begun for me at this age. I never had an intention to be a supermodel. I have model friends who are all like "oh man, I want to do Vogue and Elle magazine" and I'm the one who wants to do a Gap or Neutrogena ad. lol. And catalog modeling is great! The money is very good in it. Its not glamourous but it pays the bills.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here ya go... something to help in your endeavors:

http://www.wikihow.com/Walk-Like-a-Catwalk-Model

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I'm the one who wants to do a Gap or Neutrogena ad. lol.

That would be me, too. Lol!

Good luck, and I look forward to your updates. One day, you'll make your big reveal here.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Gap commercial would be cool. Catalog modeling wouldn't be so bad and I'm sure it pays the bills. It would kind of suck to be a model for a Sears catalog though.=)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Gap commercial would be cool. Catalog modeling wouldn't be so bad and I'm sure it pays the bills. It would kind of suck to be a model for a Sears catalog

Don't knock the Sears catalog! The lingerie section of that thing got me through puberty!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit