The Next Top Apostate!

by Swan 29 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Duties: Keep the seat warm until Mouthy comes back. Get lots of love and admiration from all of us relative newbies. Be a mother/father figure to all of us who need one.

Wasn't Mouthy the one that knitted men's colorful undergarments a few years ago, seems like it caused an uproar?

But was very funny.

lisa

• TMS
    TMS

Jesus Christ

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Ok formyboys, just for you, I will find another pic. hehe

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I have to agree, and for the record, I am not looking for the chair. Just been out a long time. I think I was one of the first in the Toronto area to officially get the apostate title. However, that and a fiver might get you a small cuppa at Starbucks.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I disassociated ie left officially in 1987 19 years ago, there are posters that left long before that and are also much older and can serve as paternal/maternal figures.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Can't seem to access this link. Any suggestions?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Stealth - Are you meaning LittleToe's talk?

You need to copy and paste the link into a new browser window, save the file to your hard drive and then unzip it.

Well worth the effort!

• garybuss
    garybuss

I left my footprint on the inside of the Kingdom Hall door in 1974 but I was a believing walkaway until I started my research in 1992. I didn't contact any former Witnesses until 1995.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I love that someone suggested Little Toe and the next person to person agreed saying "yes it would be appropriate to have someone more grandfatherly!" LOL!

How old did I tell Cordelia you were at the BBQ? !!!!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Thank you!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit