Announcement: Another favorable court ruling regarding Napa County lawsuit

by AndersonsInfo 114 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Quandary
    Quandary

bttt

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned
    The TRUTH will come out and it appears that the court rulings show that GOD wants to filter the coffee grinds out of this Borg Org. AND, at least a few courts have the "balls" to stand up to this org and make them turn over evidence that will PROVE them to be liars! But then, it is just a fluke. These lawyers will only eat a few of their own for good pr and then it is business as usual.

HOW SWEET IT IS !!

HELLO GB ELDERS, YOU KNOW WHO I AM. I TOLD YOU IN PERSON, A LITTLE AT A TIME, PIECE BY PIECE AND YOU WILL BE EXPOSED. PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT YOU DECEIVE AND ARE TWO-FACED. YOU HAVE FED YOUR OWN TO THE WOLVES. NOW YOUR OWN DOCUMENTS WILL HELP SINK YOUR SHIP. WHY NOT COME FOREWARD AND TELL THE REAL TRUTH AND BE CLEAN BEFORE GOD AND ALL OF THE COMMON FOLKS? .......HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

NOW THE BEAR IS GETTING HUNGRY......IT IS ALMOST TIME TO FEED THE BEAR. IS THE WTB&TS READY?...................TO BE CONTINUED.................

ummmm..... I don't get it.

Who's going to eat whom... and for what purpose?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn... misread the post.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I am in awe of the stupidity and duplicity of their argument.

WT: "We have no business in California"

Judge: "Well havn't you been buying and selling real estate for a hundred and thirty years here in CA?, and don't you solicit donations from Californians? and don't you give "mortgages" charging interest to the congos so they can buy property? and don't you also underwrite insurance policies on your vast real estate holdings here?

WT: "Well ummm"

Judge: "I'm PO'ed now and anyone with half a brain knows not to PO the judge. What was that other motion?"

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Yup. Duplicitous. (at best)

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

It appears WTS will appeal to Calif Supreme Court re this ruling.

More DRAMA.....

Bad news: delay.

Good news: precedent from a higher court, if, as i believe, higher court affirms appellate decision.

Kimberlee d. Norris

p.s. For those who i haven't met or don't know, i am one of the attorneys of record on these cases...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The wheels of justice move oh so slowly.

I was wondering... is there a possibility this could go all the way to the Supreme Court or is this something that can only go as high as the California Supreme Court?

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Is there any chance that if the CA Supreme court upholds the ruling, the WTS will go the final step to the US Supreme Court? Not knowing much about such things, is there any way that they can use the argument that for a State to legislate/dictate what is considered penitential privelege and what is not, is a violation of the 1st amendment? (sorry if this seem like a naive question) What kind of delay is involved? Any chance the CA supreme court will be as quick with a response as the last appeal attempt?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    It appears WTS will appeal to Calif Supreme Court re this ruling.

More DRAMA.....

Bad news: delay.

Hardly a surprise. It's in the WTS' favor to delay as much as they can. This is misusing the court system at its worst, and it's done every day by large corporations who have nearly unlimited funds to spend on.
    I would however, expect this to stop with the state Supreme Court. Kimberlee, I don't presume to stray into your area, but I would imagine the only thing that would compel this going into Federal court would be some type of Constitutional issue, which really isn't at issue here.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Dunno what will happen..

Wouldn't surprise me to get a fast turn-around from the Cali Sup Ct.

For other questions, (if you're REALLY interested), email me; i don't feel comfortable posting more on a public forum.

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit