A joke my priest told me.

by Wordly Andre 3 Replies latest social humour

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

There were these two young boys, they were up past their bedtime watching TV, but the only program that was on was a televangelist, and he put the fear into these boys that you had to be baptized in order to make it to heaven, and that you could die in your sleep and not be in the favor of the lord.

Well this really scared the poor kids, so they jumped up and ran out of the house and down the street to the nearest church, they were banging on the door, they just kept banging and banging, until finally the janitor opened the door, and said “what do you want” they yelled we want to get baptized, we want to get baptized, the janitor said well come back in the morning and talk to the priest, they cried NO!, NO!, we have to get baptized tonight, We have to get baptized right now,

well they wouldn’t leave the poor janitor alone, until finally he said OK, OK come with me. He took them into the bathroom and dunk their heads in the toilet and said there your baptized, now go home and leave me alone.

As the boys were walking home one says to the other, hey I wonder what religion we are? The other boy said well I don’t think we are Catholic because they only pour water across your forehead, to which the he said well I don’t think we are Baptist because they put your whole body under water, and the other boy said well did you smell the water, I think we are Pisscopalians!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL! And welcome to the board! Look forward to hearing your story.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

This is my first Topic I started on this website, guess my joke didn't go over well only Crumpet replied

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ah well this was posted 9 days before my time here.
    Very cute, except for the toilet dunking part- that part was not so cute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit