Date ideas needed

by jstalin 39 Replies latest social relationships

• Robdar
    Robdar

After I made her dinner the other day, she wanted ice cream which I didn't have, so rather than me go to the shop and get some, I took her down to the beach on the bike and we bought some and sat on the edge of the sea.

Very romantic, Balllistic.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Interestingly I did spend part of a date in a cemetary. I don't remember what we did before and after. While we were out & about, my date impulsively bought me a bouquet of flowers which earned him a juicy kiss. However, we weren't anywhere near home, we still had a few things planned for the day, and I didn't want to let the flowers bake in the car. When we got near our next step, we passed a cemetary. I asked him to turn around so that I could leave the flowers at a gravesite. We spent some time looking around for a deserving grave and settled on one with a modest headstone, a bit overgrown (indicating that no one came there regularly). That's where I left the flowers. That made an impression on him.

Did anyone mention skydiving, a hot air balloon, boating, sailing, biking, or charity/volunteer work? (I've already forgotten what I've read on this thread.)

• jstalin
    jstalin
    This is with a view to marriage right?

Unfortunately, no. I'm gay and it's illegal here

• frozen one
    frozen one

And if you are only wanting to watch the paint dry, s/he better run!

What if the paint drying was a just finished portrait of you?

she likes taking rides on the back of my motorbike which is cool

Good for you, ballistic!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Frozen One:

What if the paint drying was a just finished portrait of you?

Now that would be a different matter all together. Especially if the portrait included the image of my favorite guy (the artist, of course) sitting beside me.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Funny thing, My girl cousin called me earlier today, to brag about this date she went on, she was so amazed that this guy had so much forethougt for their first date. He took her to Hollywood Forever Cemetary, in Hollywood, they do a film screening there. At first she was like oh my god we are going to a cemetary but I guess she enjoyed it so much, maybe women really like the unextpected.

Check with your local museums, some have dinner and art, live music and those are really cool.

• johnwalt
    johnwalt

Hi jstalin i m john u want dating ideas hummm. hey dear its so easy u can visit http://www.datingsearchaustralia.com really i found my all dating ideas from their its a very good site among sites i have seen. i m sure then after you never have any problem

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I have a new girlfriend right now and she likes taking rides on the back of my motorbike which is cool. After I made her dinner the other day, she wanted ice cream which I didn't have, so rather than me go to the shop and get some, I took her down to the beach on the bike and we bought some and sat on the edge of the sea. I'm not really stuck for dates at all, there's just so much I want to do.

And this is a clear example of someone who is down to earth enough not to care about what or where and is more concerned with the 'who'. DB74

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

One of our first dates, my wife (to be) and I bought some Thai take out and had a picnic on the roof of my house. Watched the stars. Listened to some music on my walkman. Drank some wine.... and the next day I had the roofers in to repair the worn shingles.

Good luck mate...

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Sit under the palms and eat them.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit