What makes a chick crazy?

by serendipity 48 Replies latest social relationships

• serendipity
    serendipity

I've heard of men over the years complain about crazy chicks, but they don't always explain. So here's the chance:

What makes a girl/women crazy or psycho in your eyes?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

***I am so pulling up a chair and getting a drink to see what this thread has to say****

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I hate it when a woman spends an hour or two nagging, criticizing and complaining about me or my family, and then later thinks I'm interested in having sex with her. Sorry. Doesn't work. I find someone who does that repulsive. I'd rather spend the evening gagging myself with a spoon.

W

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ooooo! Pour me a drink too Sparky, this should be entertaining,

Dams

• ballistic
    ballistic

I see these days a lot of girls like to describe themselves as "crazy", meaning party going, fun loving, spontaneous, likes dangerous men and extreme sports kind of girl. However, if you are a man who has met the spontaneously aggressive, moody, vengeful, completely unpredictable and down right bitchy type, you steer clear of "crazy" women.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

***passes Dams a drink and wonders if serendipity wanted to only know the male opinion, or what actually goes on that makes girls crazy?****

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Oh yeah, and another thing. I once had a g/f who liked starting trouble with people. Once, in a subway station on an escalator she punched a guy for no reason. I found myself having to contend with him and 3 of his friends. Great fun. I'd have been in real trouble if a bystander hadn't stepped in to help me out. I dumped her once it was all over.

W

• damselfly
    damselfly

OMG FF~ That chick was crazy!!

The boy told me that his exs were crazy because they dumped him. Bitter much? I said. Yes, he replied.

Dams

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi sparky, pass me a drink too!

wonders if serendipity wanted to only know the male opinion, or what actually goes on that makes girls crazy?

I know what makes this girl crazy, but I think we might need another thread (or two) for the women's viewpoint.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I've had guys tell me that girls were crazy because they turned them down for a date. *rolls eyes* Doesnt make us crazy, that's called "having standards"

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit