Possible New news

by why144000 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Forscher
    Forscher

All I can say is that if they do screw the faders, they'll deserve what they get!
    I know I've got one story that nobody in that organization would want put out there in all its disgusting glory. But if they do DA me, it'll be out there just as fast as ole Forscher here can type it! And I doubt that I am the only fader out there who sits on some equally embarassing stuff.
    I think that is a little something the folks up top might want to think about just a little bit.
    Forscher

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Then he told me, "A Witness witnesses", meaning you're not going door to door, even less going to the meetings....

HMMMM...But if I witness YOU witnessing and going to meetings I would still be a witness...RIGHT..

• Poztate
    Poztate
    And I doubt that I am the only fader out there who sits on some equally embarassing stuff.

In the "good old days" they could screw you around with no problem.Let them try it now (please) and THEY will be screwed into the ground.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    My guess is that the brothers will be allowed to turn in time for all kinds of Christian good deeds, acts of Christian love. In other words the kind of good that the churches have been doing for years. Hours would go up all over

I can't tell you when , my guess is the 80's but they have done this befeor. I recall hearing them talk about it from the platform , ie, going to quick builds was ok to count time, I alos think visiting the sick, etc, things like that.

Everyone thought it was wonderful but they came back a few months later and changed theri mind, It is sacred service that counts.

it's been done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit