Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• james_woods
    james_woods

I must agree that the people around him either knew something was going on, or at least should have known something was not right. After all, wasn't he kept around for years? And, made an elder?

Notice that it was the cops that caught him, not the JWs. I really don't think that someone suddenly develops this behavior all of a sudden in mid-life, as if this was the first and only time he attempted it.

Wonder how long it would have gone on if the police had not been monitoring such activity on the web? Or perhaps, he would have been one of the bethel lay-offs and sent to some unsuspecting congregation?

• LDH
    LDH
    I have respected your posts, but I think posting what you did has a mistake. We know that the WTB&TS knows about this site, and I am sure they are monitoring it, especially now. I wouldn't expect a call back

Sweetie do ya think I care whether he calls me back.

The important thing is that he knows that I know.

I didn't tell all details, I **alluded** to an expanded investigation based on a similar case here in Fresno that I've been doing some groundwork on.

Lisa

• Scully
    Scully
    Or perhaps, he would have been one of the bethel lay-offs and sent to some unsuspecting congregation?

Or perhaps, he was supposed to be one of the Bethel lay-offs, and couldn't face making his way in the world in a non-institutionalized setting?

• undercover
    undercover
    I have respected your posts, but I think posting what you did has a mistake. We know that the WTBTS knows about this site, and I am sure they are monitoring it, especially now. I wouldn't expect a call back

I thought that myself...but at the same time, how are they gonna know who she's with? I bet they're getting a ton of calls from different media sources requesting interviews.

If they were afraid of being interviewed by an ex-JW with a press pass, they'd have to just not return any calls. How would that make them look?

They're about to be in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario. There is no good way to spin this.

• LDH
    LDH

PS Axel, I gave my real name and my cell number. These boys don't scare me.

It would be better for them if he calls me back. Trust me.

Lisa

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    It would be better for them if he calls me back. Trust me.

love it!!!!

I believe you.

purps

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    I have respected your posts, but I think posting what you did has a mistake. We know that the WTB&TS knows about this site, and I am sure they are monitoring it, especially now. I wouldn't expect a call back

Sweetie do ya think I care whether he calls me back.

The important thing is that he knows that I know.

I didn't tell all details, I **alluded** to an expanded investigation based on a similar case here in Fresno that I've been doing some groundwork on.

Lisa

I see. Thank you for expanding on this.

I also think that every local newspaper, radio & TV station get some sort of heads-up on this especially with all the happy gas being emited for the summer District Convention season.

• wednesday
    wednesday

LDH

how can we help the NYC police ? seriously they need to know this is a pattern not- just an isolated case. .they need to go in and as Joe suggested, take a peek at all computers he has had access too. They are used tot the wts being in nyc, and perhaps don't get many compliants and maybe have not heard the down side of the org.

do we have an active apostate group in nyc and surrounding areas?

• LDH
    LDH
    They are used tot the wts being in nyc, and perhaps don't get many compliants and maybe have not heard the down side of the org.

call your local new station, ask who works on human interest stories, and tell them what you know. Provide them with website links of importance.

(silent lambs et al.)

Advise them that DATELINE ran a story on the pattern of pedophilia and cover-ups within the WT organization. Ask if they have any interest in doing a story on a cover-up that goes to the highest level of the organization.

You don't need to 'put the pieces' together for them. You will come off as a disgruntled ex-jw which is not the best position. They are investigative journalists for a reason. Provide data sources only. When asked my 'interest in the story' I advise that I do not approve of children being abused under the sanction of the church authority, whethere Roman Catholic or JW.

Lisa

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

also if your local news covered a silentlambs protest in your city in the past,(as they did in near me) that too might help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit