pix - in my cancer mask

by confusedjw 26 Replies latest watchtower medical

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

This mask keeps me from moving as they give radiation to me. This machine is the spherical cat scan that they use to plan treatment. I get to keep the mask when it's all done!

• under_believer
    under_believer

Confused, if you email the pictures to me at [email protected] I will post them for you.
    EDITED TO SAY: Never mind, you figured it out.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hang in there, confusedjw!!!

Nina

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ooooo way kewl mask! I suppose they won't let you keep the cat scanner, eh? That's ok. We have 4 cats that do a good job of it here.

Hugs and blessings.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

do you want some chianti and fava beans with your treatment? lol

how long do you have to be in the machine? hope the treatments are working great for ya!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

My actual radiation starts on Thursday. I'm glad to get started.

They put three little tattoos on me to line up everything for each treatment. It looks like I have a blue freckle on each side of my neck and on my chest.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Does that make you feel claustrophobic at all? I'm glad your getting your treatment started soon (((((confusedjw))))

• DHL
    DHL

(((((confusedjw)))) Isn't it great to live in the 21st century? I wish you a complete recovery!

Love

Debbie

• arwen
    arwen

I sincerely hope your treatment goes well and you are cured. A family member had sinus cancer last fall and went through the same radiation treatment with the mask. He just had his final treatment and is completely cured. He got along fine. I was with him for a few of the treatments and I admired his courage for being in that mask thing. He got to take it home with him too. Wishing you all the best. Arwen

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I've never seen a fish-net mask before, whatever next!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit