How much should a married woman show?

by greendawn 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry
    By the way------TERRY has an avatar showing his bare chest. He knows he looks HOT in that picture. He admitted that he took that picture for a singles web-site. Is he seeking attention? Yes.

(Wagging my tail like a puppy) Hey Peggy! Send me a picture!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo
    one had big arguments with his wife about the issue until the time when he cunningly got her to become overweight something that spoilt her good looks.

No way!!!

Hmm...I gained weight after my baby. Maybe it is a consipiracy of my husband. You think?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Anyway...the thread was a total Joke(you know what a joke is right...a humorous story with a climax). Again more sarcasm if you didn't notice.

Some havent had such a climax in years and have forgotten what its like Sorry...couldnt resist! DB74

• Fleur
    Fleur

Well the good news is that everyone has a choice.

Just don't be surprised if people in public do make judgements about you by the way that you dress.

Whether you put it all on display "for yourself" or for public viewing specifically, it is still on display, and making a show of yourself is not always flattering, IMO.

Like I said, leave a little to mystery. With your man, or whether you're trying to attract attention. It works ;)

I don't go in of course for the "blame the victim" in the case of rape, of course no means no.

But we're talking about public image here. I prefer to portray an image of someone classier than Britney Spears or Christina A. It's up to them if they wanna shake it for the whole world. But that's just not my style.

essie

edited to add: "Joke" threads displaying yourself wet and half nekkid are not bids for attention? Sorry, not buying LOL. The fact that male members (no pun intended) of the forum beg for more shows you that even here on JWD we have our own pin-up girls who like to be that. Fine for you. Again, not for me. :) Peace!

• Keeli
    Keeli

Back when I was a "sister" I dressed pretty much the way my then husband wanted me to dress. I'm slender and he wanted me in tight clothing. I liked dressing pretty. Of course I got hauled into the backroom where the brothers spoke with me about my dress.

When it came time for the witch hunt my style of dress was brought up and it certainly didn't help matters that I had a history.

Now of course I am able to dress how I please.

This is a good thing isn't it :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Keeli- It is truly a good thing to get to express your individualty and to get to learn what your individuality is.

That is the fun part. Finding out what you truly like! At least I am enjoying it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit