AMERICA'S REVENGE HAS STARTED!

by nicolaou 85 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Reports are coming in (BBC) of tracer fire and explosions in Kabul, Afghanistan.

This is of course wher Osama Bin Laden is holed up - have the FBI/CIA managed to successfully pin this atrocity on him already?

Nic'

• waiting
    waiting

Not on the news as of 6pm, eastern.

I live near Shaw Air Force Base, which is in South Carolina. Big installation of Fighter Planes. They've been called up to leave - they just don't know where they're going.

Said one guy to me today "Leaving tomorrow. Gonna kick ass - just don't know who's ass."

Pretty well sums up what's been told so far.

waiting

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey Nicolau:

I would bet they have if those reports are true. This type of cowardice demands bloodshed, imo.

ONE....

bigboi

"life's a bitch a with a g-string and a twelve pack of Busch."

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm listening to 'BBC News 24' as I speak.
    The reports coming in are now of missile attacks on Kabul!

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

It's true it's on CNN right now but they have said it's doubtful it's the U.S as there hasn't been time. They also reported that Afghanistan is in themiddle of a civil war and it very well could that.

• Stacey
    Stacey

CNN is reporting that it is not known who is bombing Kabul, or where that video is coming from. They are saying it is not US sponsored. It is very confusing right now.

Crazy.

• COMF
    COMF

Do you think, given the amount of information you have to share, that your thread title might be described as "irresponsible," nicolaou?

COMF

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

American government has denied responsibility for the Kabul explosions

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Seems ironically appropriate.

• COMF
    COMF

The US bombing Afghanistan to punish the attackers would be equivalent to bombing Alabama to punish the Ku Klux Klan.

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit