Oprah Winfrey

by darkuncle29 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Congrats darkuncle29 on your fast approaching 33.5 birthday! It' gonna blow your mind. Receive the moment appreciatively!

Nvr

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I used to work for a a company owned and managed by Clams, and they never claimed her.

For clarification of the Clam reference please see: www.xenu.net/

• ninja
    ninja

why join scientology?...she is the head of the cult of Oprah...it consists of thousands of screaming,applauding women every time she farts

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Oprah loves her Christian faith. Loves the Lord, believes in there being meanings to things that happen to you and if you are blessed then you need to do something with the blessings you have been given. She loves spiritual singing..the CeCe Wynans and that ilk....and I think she has been friends with the celebs before they became bonkers Scientologists.

You think for a minute if she was a scientologist that they wouldnt demand she use her show, her magazine and her public appearances as a platform to advertise for them?? Oh yes they would.

LD, a long time Chicago Rezzy and Oprah Lovin Lady

• Kudra
    Kudra

I guess Oprah is ok -but I am curious why she will "not marry the man she loves"?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

For the same reason you haven't found your bethelite yet Kudra? LOL!

• under_believer
    under_believer

I hate Oprah Winfrey. I used to have a sort of grudging respect for her until she started supporting and promoting that "The Secret" book with its retarded "Law of Attraction" claptrap.

Now I can't stand to look at her.

• nowisee
    nowisee

yeah. the secret is nothing new. been around forever. it only is in new packaging now. it is all about $$$. remember creative visualization? remember louise hay? remember celestine prophecy? remember tony robbins? and on and on and on. where there is a buck to be made.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit