Actual Number of the anointed remaining

by core 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Bookey
    Bookey

I'm still wondering when many of them are going to realize that no where in the bible does it say that humans go to heaven. But there are plenty of WT magazines that say that... That has been and always will be the difference between someone that really seeks that truth and someone that just wants to be a member of something... one reads the bible, the other listens to doctrines of mankind...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This is amazing!

Apparently more than 75% of the "anointed" are misinformed, liars, fakes or delusional.

But is this important enough to be openly discussed in the pages of the Watchtower? No.

Of course, the GENUINE anointed are among the twelve in Brooklyn. None of those guys are misinformed, liars, fakes, or delusional. O no! We have their word on that.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

There are no annointed, the whole doctrine is BS!

IC

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Aren't the anointed supposed to be the fds and serving the spiritual food at the proper time? How do we know it's comming from the genuine annointed ;-)

• greendawn
    greendawn

The whole doctrine is BS but fortunately for us the FDS has put himself into a corner through it, if there are indeed so few left and the big A did not arrive that doesn't look good for them, will the Christ just take up 200 faithful anointed when he comes? It sound right to me. And if they all die and the end doesn't come?

• Navigator
    Navigator

I know there is a least one 'cause I sleep with her on a regular basis.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Was she anointed before, or after you slept with her?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit