The fourth plane

by radar 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

I'm from Weirton! Ya gotta email me so we can get together and talk. [email protected].
    BTW, it seems that the pilots dropped the plane right where they knew there probably wasn't a soul in the area. Eyewitnesses heard the engines whine and backfire (stalled), it turned on it's side and dropped.
    Those guys are heros and all we can do now is pray for everyone involved. I think I am still in shock as I almost burst out in tears a couple times today.
    Rex

• peacepipe
    peacepipe

Peter Jennings has just reported at 1:00am eastern time on ABC news that the speculation of the 4th plane being shot down is still an open question though the Pentagon had denied that notion earlier today.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

On BBC News this morning, it was reported a man on this flight called his wife on a mobile and told her that a group of passengers were going to try and storm the cockpit and take control back from the hijackers.

It seems that it went wrong, and the plane crashed out of control; the reported flight behaviour, steep climb, bank, 45 degree dive into the ground (there are only fragments left of this plane) are consistant with a fight in the cockpit.

If they'd been at a cruise altitude they might have had time to get back in control, but the hijackers had already put the plane down below 5,000ft.

Their bravery must be commended though.

• peacepipe
    peacepipe

Abaddon,
    Absolutely!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit