Picture of Mouthy Granny Grace

by mouthys_gdaughter 129 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Es ... I am up to adopting you all, ( with you I get an extra little one EH!!!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Mouthy and Uzzah, that sounds like a great story! Could you post it here, so us newer ones could read it?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I sure can... I was pickiting The Copps Convention. ( I got therre early before the rest turned up) I was walking on the side if the building when Uzzah came up & said y

"you are not allowed to be on this side.... cross the street" I said "You wait I have to obey Ceaser" (because the light was red.... )Well a few years later we had an apostafest in Toronto. We had never met all the people there. But I saw 3 guys talking about me & they laughed. So I asked them if they were laughing at me or with me!!! Uzzah said" You dont remember me do you" ?( I did not) It was Uzzah!!!!!!! He was free from the WT.... Praise GOD!!!! I have a special love for him He is a gift to me from God.....

• LDH
    LDH

Mouthy,

What beautiful pictures and what a great story about Uzzah.

The name Grace suits you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks LDH....I always hated it..Until I learned what it really means... Not UNDESERVED KINDNESS!!! as the WT say....

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

That IS a wonderful story! So there is always hope! Thanks for sharing!

Like I mentioned, Mouthy you look so much like my Grandmother. Younger, of course. She is 92 now, and won't ever escape the Watchtower. I'm so happy you did, and haven't wasted all your life away like my poor Granny. Take care, enjoy every day of freedom to be...Mouthy!

• LDH
    LDH
    I learned what it really means... Not UNDESERVED KINDNESS!!! as the WT say

Isn't it amazing, you have to re-learn your spiritual vocabulary when you leave the WT.

I had lunch with an active JW that I am trying to get to see the light.....she talked about going in field service with her 9 year old daughter two times a week. I told her that "jesus yoke was supposed to be kindly and his load light." How does feeling like you are obligated to turn in time feel like a light load? How is that christian freedom?

Your comment reminded me of that conversation.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    So when you coming to visit me in my new home????

Hi Grace,

I'm in the process of moving too. My landlord is 89, and he wants my apartment so that a full-time nurse can live here. I'm looking for "subsidized housing" in Georgetown so I can be near my job (and WT headquarters, of course ). I guess it's still on for next weekend with Lawrence. I'll see you then.

Frank
    http://formerjw.homestead.com

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will be there if I dont kick the bucket before

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    I will be there if I dont kick the bucket before

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit