Dodgy toy advert

by Dr Jekyll 9 Replies latest social humour

• Dr Jekyll
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

Gimme a clue doc, with a thread title like that, is it safe to open on works computer or should I wait till I get home and view it on my own computer?

• daystar
    daystar

Heh heh... I caught that commercial as well... thought much the same.

My question is this though: What exactly do you mean by "dodgy"? It's not a term we in the states use and while I've seen brits use the word, I guess the context has never really made the term's definition clear to me. (I'm such a dork, I know.)

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Dodgy = Risky or questionable

Hope this helps and yes it is ok for work PC

BM

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

"Dodgy" generally means "questionable, something or somebody thats not quite either truthful or real, something thats inappropriate, ...something thats not quite "right" a bit suspect.

It has lots of meanings over here.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Thanks BM,

I just watched it on your recommendation! It was rather open to various interpretations lol!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I thought bits of it looked like a trailer for Michael Jacksons life story movie

lol

oops i think i've got to far now

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Yes you have, now out your goo gun back in your pocket and finish your homework, good lad

BM

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Yes you have, now out your goo gun back in your pocket and finish your homework, good lad

Patronised by Nanny MacPhee ! !

• juni
    juni

I'm sure moms everywhere would love their kids to have this one. Or the neighbor's kids.

I wonder if Tide would get out that goo?

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit