ARMAGEDDON IMMINENT WTS PR media push !

by DannyHaszard 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Witnesses believe that God's word is above all others', and the Bible is central to their faith, offering ultimate guidance on how to live. The adherents relish long biblical discussions, whether it's in living rooms or doorways. If someone is interested, Witnesses will call again or invite them to Bible study.

Only if they let a Watchtower article or a 192 page book explain the Bible.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=jehovah%27s+Witnesses clickTOP ranked JW/WT news worldwide (good for us dissidents too) Believing Armageddon is imminent, Jehovah's Witnesses go on a ...
    San Jose Mercury News, USA - 4 hours ago
    By Kim Vo. After a quick huddle, the Jehovah's Witnesses divvied up San Jose's leafy streets: That duo will take north Laurinda Drive, another will head south. ... ------------------ I have been there and done that "Staying Alive Until 1975" My Story of Growing Up JW with Severe Ulcerative Colitis Witness of the Watchtower Holocaust Awake1968.jpg

• VM44
    VM44

That 1968 Awake! cover, and others like it, is the reason that The Watchtower Library CD-ROM will NEVER contain Awake! issues prior to 1970.

--VM44

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    That 1968 Awake! cover, and others like it, is the reason that The Watchtower Library CD-ROM will NEVER contain Awake! issues prior to 1970.

So true,whenever we see any incriminating scans make sure we right click to save on our drives

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

"Be warned! When judgement day comes the Watchtower false prophets get it first.The scriptures say that the "Judgement starts with the house of God" so this means that anyone who proclaims to be the one true religion gets dealt with first and severe."

Sounds like e-watchman.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I posted

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

The times are critical, eh? Witnesses have been saying that since their prophet-founder C.T. Russell said that the time of the end began in 1799, the harvest was from 1874 to 1914, and 1914 would bring the end of the world. 1874 was preached as the "invisible" return of Christ alll the way up into the 40s, when they had to sell a mansion in San Diego that was built to house all the old Jewish prophets when Jehovah would resurrect them in 1925, but only the President ended up living in the mansion. Can you trust this message?
    http://www.exjws.net/museum/

• Terry
    Terry

You know what they say; a joke is never old if you haven't heard the punch line before!

The revolving door of the Kingdom Hall is at work!

The newbie comes in the front door full of profound new "Truth" while the dejected and repressed ex-publisher is disfellowshipped out the back door.

The messege is kept "fresh" this way!

I use to live in Los Angeles where one of the local Oriental Rug shops has a sign permanently painted on his front window in bold and colorful letters that read:

GOING OUT OF BUSINESS (and in small letters) since 1958

The Watchtower Society needs to change its banner similarly:

WATCHTOWER going out of business since 1874

• juni
    juni

It was just brought to my attention that in an area about 75 miles from us that they are planning to update Kingdom Halls. Now if the end is near, why would they spend money (which is hard to come by) to refurbish Halls????

Yeah, yeah.

Juni

• serendipity
    serendipity

I know one person who thinks that because the WTS was in bed with the UN/might have Templar/Masonic connections, the WTS now has "insider" knowledge and may be aware of certain devastating events in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit