feel kinda sick and shaky

by Merry Magdalene 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Merry, I am soo soo sorry for you, hon. I can empathize with you, because I am dealing with the same situation as you........my mom has congestive heart failure. Right now, she is okay, she is stable, but, I know that someday, I, too will be in the situation of having to deal with her death in the religion and me on the outside. My sister is in also. It adds a whole other dimension to an extremely emotional event. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom.

Terri

• greendawn
    greendawn

Merry I am so sorry to hear that, I remember you complaining about the rift the WTS has caused in your family, I hope all goes well with your visit to your ailing mother.

• rebel8
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Merry

Most of us all dread that type of call we all know will come. Our love is with you. Be thankful for this short time you will get. The only thing worse would have been not to get the call till too late, or not at all. Take with you our strength and love.

shelley

• Jade221
    Jade221

oh merry, just calm down and go and see your mom. go see how she is doing and if things will be ok with her. I am so sorry to hear about your mom and i hope she gets better. But i can see why you would "choke" just hang in there.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Merry,

My heart and prayers go out for you!! I am so very sorry.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Fleur
    Fleur

Merry...I'm so very sorry. This is why I get so angry about shunning. Every day people are wasting time that they can't get back because of a stupid cult.

I'm so, so sorry.

(((((((((((Merry)))))))))

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Merry -

I'm so sad to hear about your mom. I suspect that your exended family will be a little chilly toward you but I suppose it's nice that they are at least making some sort of accomodation for you and your daughter. It might actually be for the best that you are out in the camper because then you can talk freely with your daughter and on the phone with your friends.

As far as their wanting to witness to you - it's quite possible that they will. Then again, they may not. For me, I think rather than revert to their 'witness speak' by reminding them about spiritual separateness (or whatever the phase is), I think I'd be more inclined to quip back: "Please. I'm not interested in your religion. I'm here because I love my mom and want to help keep her comfortable."

Then again, if saying something like that upsets your mom, then it's not such a good idea afterall.

However it goes, I know that it's an important event in your life. I truly hope that you and she find some nice tender moments and create a few more loving moments for the three of you.

My heart is saddened. I wish you strength, grace and clarity of thought.

-Denise.

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry to hear about your situation Merry. I will be thinking of you and wish you strength and peace.

Hugs,

Juni

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit