How Long have you been here?

by Unclepenn1 20 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Moist of the chicks I know

Slip of the toungue, Lisa? LOL, couldn't let that one slide by. We need to get together sometime, Lisa ole buddy. Bring along a girlfriend.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    Slip of the toungue

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, so here I am.

I've been here since May 15, 2001 even though it says April now. I'm not sure what's up with THAT glitch. Venice brought me over from Tishies board and Yahoo! chat.

Slipnslidemaster: "If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?"
    - Seymour Cray

• jurs
    jurs

Hi Unclepenn,

Welcome !! I've only been here since mAY and have never been to any other boards. I find I spend too much time at this one and don't want to get hooked on another. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Jurs

• COMF
    COMF

Hi, UncleP! I remember you from H2O. There was a mass exodus from there over to this board a few months back when Farkel announced he was leaving there to come here. We all just followed along like mice following the pied piper. Glad to see you show up!

COMF

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hi, UnclePenn!

I've been here since March when I DA'd myself and this place is GREAT!

No Moderators. Just the Board's owner, Simon, looking in to keep things in check when they get really (and I mean, REALLY) out of hand.

Otherwise, free think all ya want!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I've been here almost from the beginning....when there was just 7of9, Frenchy, Waiting, Simon, and one or two others. The board has never been moderated....Simon trusts us. For some reason, he feels that since we are all adults we will act as adults.....go figure!

• waiting
    waiting
    Simon trusts us.

No, he doesn't. He's just got better things to do than babysit us.

Hey Larry - watch out for Red - she'll lead you down her merry path to much undoing. She's done it to many a young man.

Welcome here! For the most part, easy-going place with good information & chats.

waiting

• Jourles
    Jourles

I believe that I may have the record for the longest duration with the least amount of posts on this board. My first board ever was H20. When that board went away from its original host Cyberpass, I hunted around and found this one.

I hope I get the chance to post more than just lurking(which is about all the time I have to do). A lot of names are familiar here, most of which are transplants from H20.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    watch out for Red - she'll lead you down her merry path to much undoing. She's done it to many a young man.

Well...hello there Red, I don't think we've been properly introduced?

Slipnslidemaster: "I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    - Albert Einstein

• Teirce
    Teirce

I'm new here, and it's nice to see other warped ex-Witnesses. I have a question: While I was in the religion years ago, I lost touch with someone who df'ed. But now that I've been out some time, I'd like to find them. What-all places can someone go to do searches and so forth on ex-Witnesses?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit