Intolerance - a new breed of ex-JW

by LittleToe 260 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Awwww. The boys kiss and make up. The wrangling over the last few pages reminds me of a scrimmage football game. Both sides come up muddied but happy. Must be a guy thing.

• Terry
    Terry

Terry....I know this is off topic......but are you wearing a bra in your avatar...or is that just your boob?

Gumby

Not a bra; a BRO or manzeer.

Stop making fun! You know that breast feeding takes its toll!!

• Terry
    Terry
    Awwww. The boys kiss and make up. The wrangling over the last few pages reminds me of a scrimmage football game. Both sides come up muddied but happy. Must be a guy thing.

I think of it as genetic programming. It is like watching a roomfull of cats. They simply must be always wrestling, tussle and chase each other; kicking and biting constantly.

Then, they groom and sleep.

I'm in the groom and sleep mode at present!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What I really want to know is what Gumby does, now that his man-boobs have headed South!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

LT, haven't you heard ? Gumby has 'gone south' below the belt that is... He's got a thriving "Nutsac Polishing" business.

He advertises all over the internet. Well, on JWD anyway...

Rabbit

edited to add 'nutsac' link: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/114693/2015688/post.ashx#2015688

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

And dat's about all I gotta say about dat!

• mouthy
    mouthy

What's wrong with letting folks grow at their own pace, without roundly condemning and belittling them for a growth that seems less than optimal to the individual doing the judging?AMEN!!!

I hope I have not offended any with my vocalizing my love of GOD!!! I am so sorry if I have.

But you must respect ( well you dont have to if you dont want to) the fact that I am a believer -I dont critize anyone else if they dont believe -I would rather be wrong AGAIN!! & find out in the end I was right -than not believe & find out I was wrong. If you can understand that your a Genuis

• magoo
    magoo

................it's hard to beleive that there could be a 13 page thread on intolerance.................you're ALL WRONG!!!!!!

so i'm ending this thread.....you bunch of know nothings

.........magoo

• mouthy
    mouthy

.........magoo <<<<<<<< Sticks tongue out to magoo,dont try to be the boss with me ....LOL

• gumby
    gumby

Mouthy gets magoo in a headlock while a buncha apostates watch and drink cheap beer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit