info on the new 192 page publication LIVE WITH JEHOVAH'S DAY IN MIND

by What-A-Coincidence 24 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    No way their gonna use the Revelation Book - theres like 4 chapters they'd have to skip over. Besides, they haven't reprinted it in years.

Then why do I have a BRAND NEW SOFT COVER EDITION in my library?!?!?!?!?
    Although I can't see them EVER doing a study again in such a stupid publication, they actually have reprinted it, with no changes. Strange if you ask me.

• sandy
    sandy

Does anybody have dowloaded copies they could post here of the part(s) in the book that talks about the UN?

I've decided to mail a copy of the UN letter to my old congregation (probably a waste of time) along with copies of the revelation book that speaks badly of the UN.

• under_believer
    under_believer

If they study the Revelation book at the Book Study again, I'm never going to go the entire time. I hated that book back when I was a Witness. In fact it was the first thing that caused me to have discrete identifiable doubts as a teenager.

• moanzy
    moanzy

"If the great day of Jehovah had occured back in 1914,what would your situation have been then? Even if it had occured 40 yrs ago,,,"

Um..... My situation was I was not even a gob of goo!!!!

Moanzy

• zagor
    zagor
    What everyone else has said!I cant believe they are doing this again..the whole book can only be appreciated by smoking some "good stuff"as im sure John did when he wrote Revelation.

ROLF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit