Saturday District Convention notes: Don't research JW's online!!!!

by truthseeker 94 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm so glad I only attended on Friday when I had a part.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Truthseeker,

Thank you for all the work that went in sharing this with us. I think it is important for us to know what kind of BS our family and friends are being fed! You poor dear, you must be exausted from wading through all that S__T!!

Keep' em DUMB AND STUPID so they will continue to eat all that fine BS!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lotus65
    Lotus65

they had me beliving that they were as sincere as they said they were for about 30 mins i was sitting their and listening with an opwn mind to them they had me beleiving that they were the best christians because of there practices of brotherhood and good faith toward each other. the attendant came over to my section and i could have sworn he saw me with a kjv version i actually think that he told the speakers that i had one because i was sitting at the edge of the row and i saw him looking at me. because they specifically mentioned the version i was using and said that the name jehovah was taken out inside of them putting it in. for a couple minutes i was almost considering talking to the brothers about heresy and apostasy. but then i thought about all the negative aspects and got up and took a walk before they could poison me anymore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

holy thread revival batman! i was reading then saw the date.

Funny the things you dont pick up on when your in the org, Fred never saw this coming, the information highway age.

A recent convention a "brother" said to his audience:

There are APOSTATES AMONG US, not only the internet BUT HERE, as part of us and COULD EVEN BE in this HALL.

I felt like shouting - that sounds right considering the GB don't let anyone leave with dignity.

ps. I don't think they are bad people, just bad brainwashed people that dont know any better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit