Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• magoo
    magoo

....wow..that's wierd...somehow in my profile, all of a sudden, i've moved to vermont. i don't remember moving. i'm in california at the time...on a job. in fact....i've never been to vermont, that i'm aware of

magoo

• SixofNine
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

What you doing up there SixofNine? Fixing it or tearing it down?

• gumby
    gumby

Looks like about a 3-12 pitch there sixer. I can't do heights anymore.....and...looks like that skill saw was running during the pic I'll bet lately your off that roof by 10 am eh? It's a hot bastard.

Gumby

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Looks like about a 3-12 pitch there sixer. I can't do heights anymore.....and...looks like that skill saw was running during the pic I'll bet lately your off that roof by 10 am eh? It's a hot bastard.

Instead of running your mouth, why dont you post a picture?

• gumby
    gumby
    Instead of running your mouth, why dont you post a picture?

Actually I'm gonna within the next few days as soon as OldFlame gets his arse over to my house and gets some pics and uploads them. I can't do that stuff.

Gumshy

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Actually I'm gonna within the next few days as soon as OldFlame gets his arse over to my house and gets some pics and uploads them. I can't do that stuff.

*Slashes OldFlame's tires*

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

my avatar

<........................................that's a picture of me taken December 2005.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

my avatar

<........................................that's a picture of me taken December 2005.

That's no good - no cleavage at all!

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

[email protected] true! No cleavage (in the pic)! But I was in uniform and I did have latex glovesLOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit