Young People Ask publication - Has anyone noticed the different youths...

by What-A-Coincidence 14 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

There seems to have been 2 or 3 different covers on the YPA book since the ones who have been replaced have been disfellowshipped for fornication and other sins.

Can anyone post these different covers?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO!!!!! That is just too funny!

• sir82
    sir82

W-A-C,

Are you just speculating, or do you know for sure that they have been D-F'ed?

If you know, how many of the YPA video kids are D-F'ed? Maybe they will have to re-shoot it?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

not the video but the book. the youths on the cover are mostly from the NY area - the bethelite told me of at least one that was dfd (same hall) for fornication.

it's no joke. look closely! from then on it was recommened that the pubs use cartoonish figures instead of pictures .. i mean, think of the new youth book for kids...it's all cartoons.

• Matty
    Matty

It reminds me of when they re-recorded the book of John tapes as they didn't want anyone hearing Ray Franz anymore!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

can someone posts a scan of their YPA book (cover)???

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Is it this one?

steve

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

That girl in the lower left in the brown shirt is SO squeezing that other guys arse!

luv, jojo

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

stevenyc - Thanks!!!

3 out of 5 youths on the cover have been replaced. I had to take a second look cause the 1st youth on the bottom front looks so similar to the previous one.

So the replacements have been for the girl on top middle and the bottom two people.

you gotta love it!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The only cover I remember is the dark blue one with the gold writing. Man, times have changed since 1996!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit