This is it; I'm done!!

by WingCommander 12 Replies latest jw friends

• bythesea
    bythesea

Great post, WC...I've only come to these same realizations myself over the past year and am still trying to figure out how to use that information to get myself and my loved ones out of the WTS....first myself... I'm glad you aren't in the position of being baptized, having to deal with elders, etc and are free to explore your options more freely than I am. I'd spent the last 10 years of my 20+ in the WTS thinking silently to myself, "but what about Jesus?!" I love the things I'm learning about REAL Christianity...on the sly, of course!!

Hope it all goes well for you and your family...its a HUGE realization to have come to, I know...it takes time to process it all....One step at a time.... Bythesea

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Wingcommander,

Welcome!!! I am glad you felt comfortable enough to get your feelings off your chest! What you said in your post is what probably 99% of those here feel also!! We look forward to hearing more from you! Hang in there! Just remember, Jehovah won't leave us hanging! The organization made everything so complicated!! But its really so simple. It is so refreshing to realize just how light Jesus yoke truely is! When I was researching, I kept praying for Jehovah to help me find the "truth"no matter what it may be. And if I was going down the wrong path - questioning everything,-then I asked him to please help me stop, and to just be satisfied that I had the "truth". But... I was driven like never before to dig deep for answers, and my eyes quickly saw what was, and wasn't "truth". So... many have had this same experience, that I truely believe that when the heart condition is right, Jehovah allows us to see things for what they truely are, and he draws us. I wish you well in your searching!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• oldflame
    oldflame
    Take for instance, Seventh Day Adventists.

This is also a CULT !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit