Do Not Call List

by anglise 39 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

BE: sorry but the link doesn't work. Is the address correct on your post? Also, you mentioned doing it by mail. Please, if you will, explain your procedure. Thank you.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Bumping this up for the consideration of those people who are actually willing to do something for the "cause", other than sit around drinking whiskey and preaching to the choir (posting on dbs).

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Mad, this idea of setting around drinking whiskey and preaching to the choir, were you referring to the Judge???? Just kidding, you have a great idea there. But isn't that what goes on at the meeting, preaching er...excuse me, teaching the choir and sucking up the Bull. Buff

• Satanus
    Satanus

bibleexaminer

The www.do-not-call.org doesn't work.

S

• roybatty
    roybatty

Excellent idea!!!

• Teirce
    Teirce

This sounds like a life-saving work.

(Personally, my philosophy was that being a JW was a game. Only those who figure out that it's a game are allowed to stop playing. All the people with pointy hats are required to keep playing until they reach the solution of the koan and take hold of Nirvana. That koan is, "What is the sound of no hand knocking?")

• orbison
    orbison

greetings
    this is a fabulous idea, which i will pursue in my little town of 70,000, in canada with a KH just down the street, any input will help my efforts thank you
    wendy

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I am currently working on www.do-not-call.org

I have taken it off-line while it is in it's final stages of preparation. It should be ready for launch within a few weeks!

In the meantime, if any of you would like to assist in its development please apply to join the workgroup at . http://communities.msn.co.uk/donotcall

The DNC site will offer the public the opportunity to legally and effectively remove their names and addresses from the 'territory' of the local JW congregation. Notice is also sent to Watchtower headquaters in Brooklyn.

This service is free.

There will also be a 'paid option' for individuals who'd like the DNC to act on their behalf - a small fee of about $9 will apply.

The site also provides the facility to fax/email your concerns about the Watchtower organisation directly to your US congressman, UK Member of Parliament or the United Nations!

One note, the work mentioned earlier in this thread of canvassing your local territory to produce large do-not-call lists for local congregations can be organised through the new site with one important advantage - you will earn a small commission for each address added to DNC's lists.

No unpaid volunteer work here!

Please extend me a little patience, I'll get the site finished as quickly as possible.

I'm also offering free do-not-call email address right now. If you'd like one just ask (e.g. anything@do-not-call.org)

Nic'

. http://jw.escape.to

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

I'm bumping this VERY WORTHWHILE thread back to the top.

If anyone has missed it, you should also keep up with the UN-DPL-NGO thread, since that issue will also turn into something VERY WORTHWHILE to be used against the WTS, especially with the ongoing world crisis causing a new spell of "neutrality" being espoused by the WTS.

ALSO, please read my "JW SPYS" thread, as well as draft your own version of the posted "email letter", and forward such "anonymously" to your local hospitals and doctors.

NOTE that the old "clique" here are jealous with all these NEW IDEAS coming left and right from non-clique members, and they are trying to rain on the parade.

ASK THEM WHO THE WTS TROLLS REALLY ARE?

• MadApostate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit