Ever heard "We sure need that New System"?

by MissBehave 15 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Makes me feel all pukey inside too Missy!

That and mad!

It's that attitude along with "wait on Jehovah" which keeps the JW's from actively taking part in living their lives!! It's the fantasy of the magic wand, why deal with life now when.......bla,bla,bla......

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I used to say it, never mind hear it. Those still saying it will be waiting a long time for that particular need to be filled.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I say to these people..... "try staying alive and living (6000, 4000, 2000, 500, or 100 years) ago?"

Pillagers, and thiefs were order of the day!

Wars, destroyed entire countries (not like the wars of this decade where the deaths are only a fraction). children were burned alive in their homes, and women were killed after they were raped by disgusting invaders.

Famines were not controlled by international aide

Pestilences exterminated half the population

Social security? None before the 20th century?

Things are really hard nowadays? (of course for the super faithful dub)

Nowadays you gotta have a job, everything else will fall into place

These people blame the system instead of the misdirection of the WTBS

• Poztate
    Poztate

Comment from elder in 2000....."who would have thought that this old system could go on for this long" (me)

"WE sure need the new system badly". I think he especially needed the new system badly and soon because he was showing signs of burning out. The constant "hamster wheel" for life was starting to wear him down.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

being on this side of the borg now, I realize no great Jehovah is going to clean the earth up and so it's really made me look into being more environmentally friendly. I always was but even more so now.

I remember JW's throwing things our that could be recycled or they were toxic (old oil, paint, chemicals, etc.) and actually hearing them say " ahh, I'll leave the clean up to Jehovah in the new system!"

there's a MODEL citizen eh??

• greendawn
    greendawn

That is the number one enticement offered by the WTS, the new system, and that is central to the JW thinking they are always looking forward to it and saying: when will it come.

The problem is things will never happen the way they think because the WTS is not God's chosen organisation as they were led to believe, it does not speak from god and was never used by him.

The NS is a dead end road, in fact it goes nowhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit